Junior RTR with Italian &French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs WNS Global Services active
View all jobs Junior RTR with Italian &French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!
• Bachelor's Level Degree or equivalent;
• Fluency in Italian/French with strong verbal and writing skills – B2 language level required;
• Fluency in English knowledge skills – B2 language level required;
• 2 years’ experience in BPO or relevant industry preferred;
• SAP Knowledge is a plus;
• Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications;
• A detail-orientation and strong organizational and planning skills.
He / She is responsible for:
• Hands on role within an Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivables Department;
• Input invoices/issuing invoices using ERP System (SAP);
• Monitor and clear ‘on hold’ invoices in a timely manner;
• Collection process;
• Support General Ledger teams with month-end processes and requests;
• Customer Master Data/Vendor Master Data;
• Cash Application;
• Customer/ vendor statement reconciliation;
• Post correction journals;
• Adjust VAT;
• Response promptly and accurate to any client’s request.
You will enjoy:
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment.
• Teambuilding and Christmas party.
• Bonuses for your results.
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses).
• Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage.
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies.