Customer Care Advisor
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Teleperformance Greece active
View all jobs Customer Care Advisor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Teleperformance Greece - A new and exciting career path in sunny Greece
Would you like to live and work in sunny Greece?
Do you love communication and meeting new people and cultures?
How about experiencing Athens city life, whilst earning an income and gaining work experience?
Teleperformance Greece is what you are looking for!
Teleperformance Greece is looking for Multilingual Speaking Advisors, who are willing to interact with existing clients via inbound calls, chat and emails, supporting one of our well-known International Brands. The company is part of the Teleperformance Group, worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management, with over 223,000 employees working in our 350 sites.
Being Customer care advisor will include an effective communication with existing clients, trying to investigate and resolve any issues. This role involves:
- Communicating clearly with all consumers.
- Identifying customers’ needs and providing permanent resolution.
- Servicing accurate and valid information by using the right tools.
- Following company’s communication procedures, guidelines and policies;
- 1 year project-based work experience with the possibility to continue your activity in the company.
Here are some benefits you’ll have by joining Teleperformance Greece:
- An awarded great place to work
- Excellent monthly salary as well as a monthly performance bonus
- Great relocation support
- Ongoing paid training using the latest technologies
- Both private and public health insurance coverage
- Private Health insurance package & 24h Psychology support line, dental vouchers and discounts
- TP Family Program Summer (Free summer Camps & Free stationary)
- Sports Events – Parties, Free Trips – Team building Events
- Anti-Stress Campaign: Free Breakfast , Yoga meditation, Stress Management Sessions and many more.
- To be proficient in English language
- To be tech savvy and familiar with all new technologies
- To have at least 6 months’ relevant Customer Care experience
- To be willing to work in a fast paced challenging environment
- To be available to work in rotating shifts and on Weekends / Holidays
What do you say? Sunny Greece is waiting for you!