Sales Reporting Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile PepsiCo active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sales Reporting Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
PepsiCo offers the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 different product lines that generate more than $1 billion in annual retail sales each. Our main businesses -- Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay, and Pepsi Cola -- also make hundreds of other enjoyable and wholesome foods and beverages that are respected household names throughout the world. With net revenues of approximately $66 billion, PepsiCo's people are united by our unique commitment to sustainable growth by investing in a healthier future for people and our planet, which we believe also means a more successful future for PepsiCo. We call this commitment Performance with Purpose: PepsiCo's promise to provide a wide range of foods and beverages for local tastes; to find innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment, including by conserving energy and water usage, and reducing packaging volume; to provide a great workplace for our associates; and to respect, support, and invest in the local communities where we operate. For more information, please visit www.pepsico.com and www.pepsicointernship.roCerinte
• University degree;
• Mandatory min 2 years experience in similar position (preferably FMCG)
• Good oral and written communication skills, both in English and Romanian;
• Results oriented;
• Very good analytical skills and numeric abilities;
• Very good computer skills (Excel, Access);
1. Taking over the distributor's sell-out database (Beverage & Snacks):
- working on sell-out data from IDEEA: mapping customers, products, agents on a daily basis
- taking over the sell-out datasheets received from distributors and prepare them for import in IDEEA
- checking the accuracy and prepare data for import in Margin Minder and Access database
2. Providing support for Beverages & snacks sales field concerning 3PD data, through specific analyses and reports, monitoring efficiency, key performance indicators and targets achievement level.
- Providing permanent tracking (reports and analyses) on 3PD (sell out data) volume, revenue, net selling price, no of active customers, distributions and VPO evolution by main categories: CSD, Still Drink, Juice & Nectar, Ice Tea for Bev and CH, CP, SN, SA for SNK.
- Providing support for promos reconciliation.
3. Support in 3PD Target setting process
- Creating the templates for target setting based on KPI that are being monitored
- Gathering and consolidating returned figures