Scanning – Admin Associate
- Applies basic knowledge of the job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments like Invoice receipt, sorting, scanning of invoices
- Good understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job in terms of business impact Allocates own time efficiently. Receives general instructions on all work.
- Supports basic customer inquiries, typically without escalation. Associates degree preferred (without degree also preferred in case of all other criteria’s being matched)
- Typically 1+ years of work experience or Fresher’s Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, SAP) Communicative fluency in English (average).
- Basic data entry skills
- Timely sorting and scanning of invoices received at scanning hub as per the TAT (Turn Around Time) Maintaining of manual tracker of invoices scanned, filing of invoices
- Handle customer calls and provide resolution Responding to Customer queries on the invoice related queries Good customer interactions skills