IT Service Manager – Security Services
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Information Security division is the core team and central driver for Information Security at Allianz Technology. The department is tasked to continue evolving a strong security organization and to establish all necessary functions that cover information security in a holistic way, by addressing preventive as well as detective actions, using technology and improving processes. Specifically, we are continually improving the maturity, reach and scope of the Allianz Cyber Defense Center to support the global rollout of major security initiatives and the development of professional security services like Advanced Malware Detection, Email Protection, and Web Application Security.
The Security Service Manager is responsible for the management of security services during their entire life cycle, starting from the development phase and reaching through the operations phase. This includes planning, pricing, sales and marketing, representation and reporting of Information Security Services.
- Manages the Security Service Family (service design, presentation of service portfolios at executive level, coordination of pre sales activities, specification and controlling of service levels, securing of profit potential and long-term reliability of the services in the service family);
- Acquires new projects and customers for Security Services, including scope definition and technical evaluation of the requirements;
- Designs new Security Services, develops business cases and service calculations;
- Planning and controlling of service cost and revenues along the entire service lifecycle;
- Counsels customers on management and executive level technically and functionally for the introduction of Security Service solutions;
- Plans and initiates the procurement of all relevant components (hardware, software, external capacity);
- Coordinates the collaboration with external partners;
- Adjusts resources and process models with customers and external partners;
- Supports the change management of security services;
- Coordinates, supports and escalates in case of incidents with impact on the service delivery (e.g. availability).
Requirements & Skills
- Graduate degree in computer sciences or natural sciences, or comparable education and knowledge;
- At least 5 years of working experience in IT; experience in information security topics would be beneficial;
- Profound know-how of IT systems, security technology and processes, in at least two fields out of server technology, network infrastructure, workplace & telecommunication, mainframe, application development;
- Profound know-how of and proven working experience in service management processes, specifically relevant development life cycle methodologies;
- Project management experience and/or basic leadership skills;
- Team player with excellent communication and presentation skills as well as self-organization;
- Capability to cope with high work load and pressure, and ability to deal with conflicts;
- Analytical mind, pragmatic approach to solving problems;
- Fluent in English; knowledge of German is appreciated.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- World-Class Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.