Ad Operations Manager
We operate a network of online trading platforms in over 40 countries under market-leading brands such as Avito, dubizzle, letgo, OLX, Stradia, Storia, and more.
We’re a team of 4,000 ambitious, curious people building classifieds marketplaces that are used by over 300 million people every month to buy and sell almost anything.
Our platforms create win-win exchanges for people, their communities and the environment.
• At least 1-3 years relevant experience in Ad Operations in Media Agency or Publisher;
• Preferable Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar areas;
• Strong knowledge of DFP (DoubleClick for Publishers) and similar tools;
• Very good understanding of digital industry key concepts and relevant experience in ad serving, performance indicators and digital campaigns optimization;
• Programmatic and DMP relevant experience is a plus;
• Ability to generate, understand and present conclusions from big data digital advertising reports;
• Act, react and be proactive with positive attitude and solutions in daily WoW.
• Rigorously plan and implement campaigns to balance sales objectives, inventory and best performance metrics;
• Constantly monitor, analyze and optimize campaigns delivery and KPI’s;
• Verify technical specifications, service and troubleshoot ad creatives (display, mobile, rich media);
• Assist sales team with optimization solutions, targeting suggestions, creatives tech support and complex reporting;
• Be a trusted advisor for or Verticals Sales Teams (Cars, Real Estate and Jobs) regarding advertising campaigns on our platforms;
• Provide support for Marketing team for internal campaigns implementation and reporting;
• Maintain exceptional client service with partner media agencies and direct clients, especially with ad tech teams, but also with account managers when needed.