Order to Cash Process and Training Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DXC Technology active.
Vezi toate job-urile Order to Cash Process and Training Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
- Will work in the Compass Order to Cash (O2C) Process Design and Support within the Global Process team that leads the development and implementation of complex process solutions.
- Ability to apply advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods with a focus on finding efficiencies and streamlining process.
- Ability to work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Leads or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvement and establishing policies.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Collaborate with Process & Capabilities Staff (Program Manager, Project Managers, Training Coordinator), Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Regional Ecosystem to design, deliver, maintain and store training relative to FSS requirements.
- Deliver effective training solutions via a mix of delivery methods including instructor led face-to-face, recorded, and virtual.
- Establishes credibility by demonstrating developed knowledge of solution content, providing relevant business examples, and helping learners apply learning to on-the-job situations
- Lead or participate in projects that will deliver efficiencies or enhancements to our systems and processes ensuring business requirements are fully met while meeting all DXC policies and procedures.
- Work with our capability team to develop and implement the processes and procedures that go with system enhancements that are delivered as well as any business changes that are required
- Work with training team to develop necessary training materials and at times deliver training classes
- Provide Level 3 support for systems and processes owned by O2C Process Design and support
- Bachelor degree or equivalent preferably in economics
- 1 year experience in Finance Order to Cash Management with good knowledge of the systems and processes that we use (specifically SAP COMPASS, partner systems and finance reporting tools)
- Excellent understanding of Consumption Billing Components: Source systems, Resource Units, Business Rules, Pricing Analysis, Consumption Billing Reporting and end-to-end billing solution.
- Good understanding of Consumption Billing Tools – EPIC/ ATLAS.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent business application skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Superior teamwork skills
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Focus on results
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Time Management
- Adjust teaching methods to different learning styles.
- Ability to assess learner comprehension during delivery and make real-time modifications to meet learning objectives.
- Manage learning environment with advanced preparation, constructive feedback and respond to learner needs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of finance & accounting practices, DXC and FSS policies and procedures experience strongly preferred
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Instructional Design/Development of training collateral
- Active listening
- Questioning skills
- Flexibility in working hours (we work with global teams)