Cost Optimization Manager - CVAM TSR
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
As Cost Optimization Manager for the Commercial Vehicles & Aftermarket department, Vehicle Electronics Segment (VE), you will be responsible for elaborating complex professional cost analyses, and for consulting with Vehicle Electronics Segment headquarter management in order to support operational and strategic decision-making, in line with Continental Group Rules and Guidelines. Your activities:
* Taking measures for profit improvement considering product costs and sales revenues for series products (incl. Change Management);
* Autonomous implementation of Benchmark and Re-Design To Cost activities;
* Autonomous calculation and indication of components, assemblies, and products;
* Implementation of ABC analysis and value analysis;
* Calculation of process times, validation of BOMs, calculation of investments and tooling as part of RFI and RFQ;
* Support for Target Costing and Sales/Program by means of cost analysis and process analysis;
* Support of the cost optimization/value management activities in the locations. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
* Academic degree in Business Studies/Economics Science/Economics, Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering
* Advanced English knowledge
* Basic German knowledge
* SAP R/3: intermediate level
* Office Software: intermediate level
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.