Transformation Analyst - RPA
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs GAS Administrative Service active
View all jobs Transformation Analyst - RPA active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Focused on the Energy Industry and its people, we have developed our recruitment services into a full range of manpower solutions to effectively and profitably execute long-term and short-term project needs: global mobility services, human resource services, payroll/tax services, and recruitment services.Requirements
• 1-2 years of experience in RPA implementation
• Experience with RPA tools such as Automation Anywhere; UiPath experience is a plus
• Some years of experience working in a Finance Shared Services
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• A high level of independence as demonstrated through clear problem solving skills, effective process evaluation, strong team and business relationship building, and delivery of high quality work
• Strong customer focus, ability to interact with team members at all levels of the company
• Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amount of data and produce meaningful insights and information.
• Flexibility to change course based on business needs and environmental conditions
• Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Self-motivated, results oriented
What competencies we are looking for?
• Integrity, tenacity and adaptability in the present VUCA environment
• Intercultural adaptability and sensitivity
• Loyalty, commitment, engagement and confidentiality
• Highly performant,both individually and within a team
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing business needs and requirement
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
• Effectively applies project methodology and enforces project standards.
• Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
• Minimizes exposure and risk on projects and ensures appropriate action.
• Manages, resolves and escalates, as appropriate, issues to ensure high quality deliverables.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately
• Participate/ Facilitate in Kaizen events and Lean Six Sigma training sessions
• The company, currently has an exciting opportunity for a Transformation Analyst, with RPA experience, to join our Financial Hub based in AFI Park, Bucharest.
• We give every team member the ability to achieve more, more than you thought possible. More growth. More success. More reward and gratification.
• The role of the Transformation Lead is to assist management in achieving business goals and serve as a liaison between the divisions/corporate. You will be in charge of identifying and prioritizing improvement opportunities through data gathering, process mapping, and other Lean Six Sigma tools.
• As part of the transformation team, he/she will be in charge of mentoring and guiding other process owners within the hub, through various workshops and trainings, and will proactively act for implementing and administering the company policies and procedures, in order to meet the Company’s objectives and customers’ requirements.