International Recruiter - European Languages
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NonStop Recruitment active
View all jobs International Recruiter - European Languages active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Are you looking for an international career where your success and rewards are purely dependent on your personal effort?
Are you looking to work with a genuinely multicultural team of like-minded, highly motivated people?
Want to step into a management role within two years?
You’re in the right place! It’s all possible at NonStop – Europe’s fastest growing, most exciting recruitment company.
Junior Recruiter, Top-Tier Agency, International role
NonStop Recruitment is one of Europe’s fastest-growing recruitment and executive search firms with attractive and modern offices based in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic in desirable locations such as the Citi Bank Tower in London and Danube House in Prague. We have significant and exciting growth plans for 2018 and 2019, expanding in new locations like Bucharest and Luxembourg, because we invest heavily in developing our people with ongoing learning and coaching – We hope you’ll become a future leader of our business.
As a big part of our growth strategy, we are looking to hire English, German, Italian and French speaking consultants to help service and grow our European client base.
Why work for NonStop?
What makes NonStop stand out from our competitors is that we have a fully integrated training program. What this allows us to do is invest in training new recruiters and help develop them into becoming fully fledged junior consultants (typically within 2-4 months). All our management and senior management team came into the business from this training academy and it’s a big part as to why NonStop is now a significant player in European recruitment.
NonStop focuses on niche and high-end industries and has many well-established clients across Europe. Such industries include Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals and Cyber Security. Using Pharmaceuticals as an example, we have placed candidates in 19 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies in the world. The candidates that we place into companies make a significant impact on these businesses. Many agencies have a focus on large numbers and working roles on mass, while at NonStop we are far more specialized. Because of this our consultants genuinely become industry experts over time.
What do you need to know about the job?
Recruitment is fundamentally a high-end sales role where the telephone is the best means of communication. It involves understanding clients needs, finding people who can be suitable and help to manage the process from start to finish. It sounds simple, but due to the large range of skills that it takes to do this, it is a highly in demand service. Because of this earnings can be significant.
We teach the skills, but below are some of the key requirements:
• Highly motivated, resilient and driven to succeed- Recruitment is a hard job and we need people who are driven to get through the hard times and go above and beyond
• Strong communication skills - Our role involves talking to up to 50-60 people per day and because of this, we need people who can communicate and enjoy speaking to people!
• Ability to learn and willingness to learn- A University degree is helpful, but fundamentally, we need people who can learn and want to learn. Becoming an industry expert cannot happen if you can’t open your mind and retain information.
• Fluency in English and one of the next languages: German, French or Italian.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
- business development - vei atrage noi clienti;
- candidate sourcing - vei cauta cei mai buni candidati penru clientii tai prin postare de anunturi, headhunting, utilizarea bazei de date interne si a portalurilor de joburi;
- vei coordna procesul de selectie dintre candidati si angajatori;
- vei negocia contracte, salarii, etc;