Senior Recruiter with French
Focused on the Energy Industry and its people, we have developed our recruitment services into a full range of manpower solutions to effectively and profitably execute long-term and short-term project needs: global mobility services, human resource services, payroll/tax services, and recruitment services.Requirements
• Must have Advanced English and French communication skills (verbal and written)
• Proficient in Word, Excel, and Email (Outlook or other)
• Proficient with using the Internet and use of Internet Search Engines. Other applications a plus.
• This position will require significant time on the computer, so these skills are required for the candidate to be considered.
• Highly organized and disciplined
• Self-motivated BUT must also be a good team player
• Willing to work non-traditional hours to align with North American based team for collaboration and training
• University degree (Especially Business, HR or similar areas of study) OR 36+ months of recruiting experience.
• Finding global talent to ensure a high quality candidate pool is constantly available
• Work with internal company data bases and global data bases to attract, identify and select potential candidates in the Construction and Engineering sector for jobs in the United States, Canada and Mexico