Panel Profiling - Project Manager
Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in an expanding and competitive company? Then look no further! Apply today for your chance to work in a young and dynamic team in a truly multinational company.
Toluna is an Internet Market Research service provider with offices across the globe. We are a leading provider of online access panels and technology with a panel of +24 million members in 68 countries. Details on who we are here: www.toluna-group.com.
• University degree, ideally with an area of study within business, social sciences or mathematics
• 1+ year experience as Project Manager, preferably in the online market research industry, or similar professional experience
• Fluent in English, both oral and written. All communication will be in English.
• Basic proficiency with questionnaire design concepts and online survey programming techniques, including survey flow, question wording, question types, answer choice list development, skip and branching logic, validation logic, and derived or computed data variables.
• Basic understanding of data file structures. At a minimum, you should also be able to use MS Excel to filter and sort data. Proficiency with pivot tables, lookup or merge techniques or SQL or comparable database query languages is a plus.
As a Project Manager, Panel Profiling, you will be responsible for maintenance and improvements to Toluna’s panel profile survey content and panelist profiling process.
Being a member of the globally operating supply team, your role will be to help having the world's best profiled pool of survey respondents.
Furthermore, you will help to maintain and further develop Toluna's internal Information System that helps your co-workers around the globe to assess project feasibility.
Your main tasks will be to:
• Provide support to the internal users (Sales, Project Managers, Field Managers);
• Gather and prioritize requirements from users;
• Monitor global respondent profiling;
• Execute profiling-related tasks: to update question & answer text and translations of profiling questions;
• Test and troubleshoot online profiling surveys;
• Support and track progress of profiling activities and campaigns;
• Liaise with global R&D staffs, DB Administrators and Operators to ensure that panelist profile attributes and data are available for UPS and Codebook system users.;
• Help to develop and implement strategies to increase completion of panel profile surveys strategies for better panel profiling.
What we offer: Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. Therefore we offer a broad range of benefits:
• Training opportunities and career development plan;
• Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
• Private medical insurance;
• Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
• Extra vacation days;
• Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!