Administers and maintains sales operational systems and processes to provide content, data and information management in support of sales pursuits. Implements and configures sales tools, content management and tracking systems. Develops and manages catalog and web-based content, web pages and other online sources for storing and communicating information for sales and partners. Enters, updates and ensures accuracy of data in sales and client and partner relationship management systems generates regular and ad hoc reports for account teams and leadership. Advises on improvements and enhancements for design of sales systems and tools.
- Leads project teams responsible for administering, configuring, updating and maintaining systems for support, including sales tools, catalog management, websites, online content, partner Web portal content and data management, across multiple segments and business areas.
- Reviews and evaluates information to determine guidelines and processes for making changes and updates data and configuration of tools, online resources and systems
- Consults with senior business and sales leaders to identify relevant internal, client and external needs and performance standards for the assigned tools and systems
- develops overall systems management framework, including policies, documentation, training and audit plans, to ensure efficiency and performance.
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall support leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Typically 6-10 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience designing and implementing overall process and tools management and improvement frameworks to support sales operations
- Excellent analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
- Thorough understanding of and experience in applying business and sales processes and practices in multiple and varied situations
- Evaluating and developing forecasts and plans to guide updates, enhancements and deployment of sales tools and systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate sales support architectures, plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at senior management levels.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.