Innovation specialist - Emerging Technologies
Infosys Consulting Romanian Office is enlarging its team with the new Office Building in Str. Buzesti 85, close to Victoriei Square Metro Station.Requirements
• Sufficient understanding of the major emerging technologies and related trends ( Internet of Things, Data Analytics, AI, ML, Blockchain, Chatbot, Wearables, Location Based Services etc) ; as well as how the emerging technologies are being applied to create innovative solutions in major domains (banking, insurance, retail, manufacturing etc)
• Ability to understand the customer’s domain and business – challenges, opportunities and objectives. Ability to understand how technology can be applied to address those challenges and opportunities. Any technology consulting experience will be a big plus.
• Ability to conduct innovation workshops using Design Thinking would be a huge plus. At the minimal, should be able to help the customers to identify their business problems. Ability to conduct meetings, facilitate dialog and ideation and ability to capture the outcome is essential.
• Ability to give demos on various Infosys IPs and solutions to the customers is a critical requirement.
• The role requires strong hands-on technology experience in past is essential for the candidate.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are essential. Such skills in any additional European language would be a huge plus.
• Ability to articulate nuances of the design, requirements and technology is a must. Working with Infosys and client teams across different business and technology segments are strongly desirable.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good understanding of the technology and the latest trends
• Strong understanding of the Design Thinking
• Overall understanding / experience of the customer’s business domain
• Ability to think out of the box, grasp and appreciate other people’s ideas and help nurture them.
• Any technology consulting experience would be a big plus.