Project Manager - ADAS TSR
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.8 billion in 2017.
We're looking for a project manager, with experience in leading and manage a project within the specified time, budget and quality framework to the satisfaction of the customers, ensuring economic success for the company and profitability of the product over lifetime; provide solutions, prioritize and implement the changes to meet the business, customer, development and production related goals. The main responsibilities would be:
* To plan and to control the project time schedule including all major project activities (PLC/MLC release planning, sample builds, customer deliveries, test events, etc).
* To ensure execution of work packages on time, to initiate countermeasures in case of deviations and escalates as needed.
* To control project scope via project target definition and subsequent change management (CCB).
* To lead and to own overall change management and change approval activities within the project; to be responsible for project costs resulting from changes and to ensure either reimbursement or recovery measures.
* To lead and to own the project budget including project budget planning, execution within the defined budget and efficient cost management
* To ensure the product cost and the profitability which are within project targets.
* To lead overall sample planning activities including Sample Loop Plan and input for sample VRM.
* To prepare and to perform gate releases in order to ensure all necessary activities that are performed, including the required release documents that are available for final release by the Gate Release Director.
* To serve as primary customer interface for project related issues and to define project level customer strategy with IPT and the management.
* To report the progress of a project to internal and external stakeholders.
* University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Computer science)
* Understanding of embedded systems,
* Ability to work in a process-driven environment with customer focus
* Good writing, reading and speaking English skills
* Good communication and team skills
* 2 or more years Project Management relevant experience
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.