IT Engineer for Information and Cyber Security - IT TSR
The IT Engineer for Information and Cyber Security will:
* Drive and monitor the implementation and usage of InfoSec related standards according to policies and guidelines as well as to business and customer requirements (e.g. ISO 27001, 8th European Directive, BSI).
* Execute regular ISMS assessments, drive the mediation of findings gathered during own and other InfoSec assessments.
* Organize and, if necessary, conduct regular trainings; provide information and advice to all employees, managers and third parties.
* Drive appropriate classification of company information and adequate handling
* Conduct or support risk management activities (i.e. risk assessments, business impact analysis).
* Monitor the development and maintenance of local emergency- and contingency plans.
* Advise in all local aspects of identity- and authorization management.
* Drive secure collaboration with and integration of business partners.
* Drive, track, and report detection and remediation of vulnerabilities.
* Monitor and control the effectiveness of InfoSec activities in projects and implemented measures.
* Drive usage of InfoSec processes and tools, including documentation.
* Monitor execution of InfoSec reviews and conduct local inspections regularly.
* Participate in the classification of local projects in early project phase.
* Execute actions and projects agreed on with the location management and the regional InfoSec manager.
* Keep location informed about InfoSec regulations, warnings and news on current/new incidents.
* Ability to motivate others and raise awareness for InfoSec related risks and threats.
* Ability to balance potential risks and costs of protective measures.
* Ability to understand fast internal organization, local business and processes, local infrastructure and application landscape.
* Beside IT professional experience, the candidate should have: o Training in relevant standards (at least ISO 27001 basics). o General knowledge about InfoSec related standards, processes and tools. o Basic knowledge of InfoSec rules and related laws. o Good knowledge of English language.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team * Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits * Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals * Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.) * Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area) * Stability * International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities * Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/ Iasi Residents"