HR Administration Specialist - Manufacturing Timisoara
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2017, Continental generated sales of €44 billion and currently employs more than 238,000 people in 61 countries.
* Receives the hiring offer from the HR Recruiting Specialist, prepares the contract and all other related documents in order for the new employee to have a valid working contract;
* Is responsible to receive Personnel Files from the employee and to archive them in time;
* Is responsible to prepare all addendums related to the salary and related topics.
2. Contract Changes:
* Based on the information received from Managers or from HR Recruiting Specialist prepares the needed documents which contain changes in the work contracts ( e. g. working time, position, salary, cost center allocation, deductions, bank account, contract ending);
* Makes the changes in the employee master data application, according to established deadlines.
3. Update of information:
* Is responsible to permanently update the personnel file (paper format) and the employee master data (personnel application).
* University degree in Business Administration or Economics;
* Minimum 2 years of experience in HR Administration;
* Experience working with HR Administration tools, SAP is a plus;
* Fluent in English;
* Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office;
* Good communication skills;
* Customer satisfaction focus;
* Self Determination;
* Results and quality orientation.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.