Supply Chain Senior Consultant with experience in FMCG or DIY
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Valuement active.
Vezi toate job-urile Supply Chain Senior Consultant with experience in FMCG or DIY active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Valuement Eastern Europe is a retail-focused consultancy serving clients across Central & Eastern Europe. We identify and settle leakages for our clients through our process mining and data-driven methodologies. This in turn can finance client change initiatives which we enable through our unique 360º perspective over your teams, your third-party partners, your clients and your market.Cerinte
Valuement Eastern Europe is looking for a professional with experience in supply chain programs, with proven track record of projects in FMCG or DIY markets.
The professional will support Valuement in building up its supply chain consulting services for the Central and East European Retail markets. The short-term aim will pivot around supply chain diagnostics which drive transformation projects.
The professional should demonstrate experience in providing consulting services for FMCG or DIY clients and have a strong understanding of:
- Supply chain and other operational areas that impact the supply chain function (distribution / logistics, inventory management, sales and operations planning)
- Develop short and long term data and operations driven supply chain transformation strategies; execute strategy along with client
- Collecting and analyzing primary data and information using survey and sampling methods
- Long-term clients projects (up to 12 months - from strategy to execution)
- Assess and solve business problems within your area of responsibility, focused on supply chain
- Conduct survey and research activities among Valuement clients on their supply chain strategy
- Build up audit methodologies around qualifying maturity levels and cost efficiency levels of clients
- Identify fact driven short term (<3 months) medium term (3-6months) and longer term (>12 months) supply chain transformation proposals
- Serve as PMO for the fiscal, legal & operational part of implementing the designated supply chain strategy
- Closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals
- Represent Valuement with highest degree of professionalism.
Data Analysis (financial and business operations acumen)
Business Case Development
Risk Management approach (contract analysis)
Practical experience and knowledge of the area of supply chain
Experience in managing staff
Additional requirements and information:
Minimum 4 years in a client-facing role.
Proven experience in business-case development.
Proven experience in supply chain transformation projects.
English - advanced level.
Technical background is a big plus.
Will serve Top-Tier European Retail Chains.
o Personal data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purpose of this or future staff selections, guaranteeing the rights under art. 12 et seq. of the EU Reg. 679/2018.
o Candidates are invited to transmit only the data necessary to evaluate their professional profile and not to send sensitive data.
o Valuement Eastern Europe informs that the processing of personal data will be provided through manual or/and IT tools.
o Personal Data of candidates will only be processed by Valuement Eastern Europe HR department and will not be disclosed or transferred to third parties