ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Experience in testing or production deployment (SIT, UAT, Pre-Production) according to the knowledge of the methodologies and processes related to management of testing / production systems
• Experience in systems integration, including management of issues of interconnection, communication, configuration, etc.
• Experience in Amazon Web Services
• understanding of complex distributed systems
• Previous experience in the use of procedures for Deployment/Configuration Management
• Strong level of OS knowledge: UNIX (Sun Solaris, HP-UX), Linux, Windows
• Experience with scripting languages: Ksh, Bash, Perl, Python
• Good level of knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP and REST protocols
• High level of expertise of Web Servers, Application Servers and Middleware applications such as: Apache, Tomcat, Oracle WEB Logic, JBoss, IIS
• Good experience with Databases: Oracle, SQL, MySql
• Perform deployment process on different environments: testing / production / UAT – deployment of enterprise applications
• Maintenance and troubleshoot Java EE containers (JBoss, Weblogic, Tomcat)
• Troubleshoot configuration issues in server applications
• Administration of Unix / Linux
• Automate existing deployment / maintenance processes
• Create documentation for deployment process. E.g. Method of Procedure.etc
• Ability to query databases (MySQL, Oracle)
• Ability to create, debug shell scripts (Bash, Perl, Python)
• Coordinate with other teams while performing deployment activities
• Communicate deployment phases to all counterparts