|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Within the Société Générale group, you will join the Global Technical Services team, which manages the IT infrastructure for Société Générale group, worldwide.
You will support the GTS/SEC/DVF team which is in charge of managing processes and tools regarding Identity Access Management.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
As a Campaign Manager, you will support the SEC/DVF/IAG team, based in Paris in their daily activity and by orchestrating GTS contribution to access reviews and controls processes. It will be part of your responsibility to apply existing processes and identify process improvements when applicable and formalize it through documentation.
Your main responsibilities will be to :
- Management of Access Review campaigns: ensure GTS compliance to group requirements by managing yearly and quarterly access review campaigns. The following activities are required: communication on campaign scope and calendar, follow-up of user contribution, direct user communication, escalation when contribution is insufficient, control proper extraction of user and access rights, control data quality;
- Dashboards and KPI: quarterly issuance of dashboards related to Access Review campaign and other controls on user access (leavers, orphean accounts, inactive accounts);
- Exception management: review use cases where an access is provided in exception to standard rules, and grant/revoke such access;
- User support: assist users in access management processes, to qualify user difficulties, provide guidance in processes, resolve difficulties.
A little about you:
- 2-3 years experience of support in an IT environment, ideally supporting IT access management and/or controls;
- Graduate from University degrees or Engineers, you ideally have a functional knowledge in IT logical security (not expert) in a banking environment;
- Fluent in French (read/write/speaking) and English (read/write);
- Good command of Microsoft Office. Good knowledge of standard function (knowledge in VB may be a plus but not mandatory);
- Understanding of operational risk assessment;
- Understanding of access management and controls;
- Ability to prioritise and follow-up on task completion.
We also value:
- Communication skills to liaise with various stakeholders and share knowledge within the team;
- Adaptability skills to deal with different situations (different topics, different stakeholders, different IT applications…);
- Proactivity in order to work closely with different process owners;
- “Problem solving” mindset and solution-enabler capacities;
- Pragmatism skills to quickly identify relevant information and focus on risks;
- Challenging skills to be able to qualify properly anomalies;
- Team spirit skills;
- Confidentiality skills.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus based on performance;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs.