Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
• Proficiency in Java, Java-based back-end applications, REST API services, SQL, NoSQL,
• Familiarity with Model View Controller (MVC) design patterns, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and development best practices
• Strong analytical skills and
For Front End : REACT or Angular
For Back End: Spring Boot, or Java Groovy or Node JS, experience in design patterns for different applications; REST API services;
Databases : SQL, PostgreSQL. Optionally : for devops tools: Docker, GitLab Ci, AWS, GCP ; for the security part :OpenID Connect or Auth2
• Methodological competence, e.g., agile software and test-driven development
• Nice to have : iOS, Python, Android native applications, Swift and Objective-C, XCode, UIKit, and Core AnimationFluency ; Cocoa/ CocoaTouch,
Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or other relevant engineering
• Strong drive and motivation
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• French are highly appreciated
• Can be Back End (Server side) or Full Stack (Front & Back)
• Development of first functioning prototypes
• Prototype testing
• Back-end engineering of stabile, smoothly functioning products
• Lead for team and other discussions of technical solutions and product ideas in design reviews, pair programming, and code review
• Discuss with the Product Owner to define the implementation with the best value/effort ratio
• Develops and document the Stories of the Sprint with other team members
• Create automated tests (unit, api, integration, function) in a continuous integration environment
• Ensure that the best practices are in place in accordance with the Lead Developer guidance and promotes new ones
• Is responsible for the quality of the product
What exactly can you expect if you work at Kepler?
• We have been collaborating with Romanian and foreign companies for over 20 years, which brings a certain polyvalence.
• We provide you with a “Career Path Officer” who’s primary objective is to create a high comfort level for programmers, business analysts, project managers (in one word, our Kepler Specialist) in the projects they are involved in, but his role has many other facades.
• Another element which is a common day reality for a Kepler Specialist is the flexibility. This goes beyond the classical work schedule flexibility and refers to the possibility of changing both projects and technologies.
• Career development is not a wish. It’s a reality.