AGYS is a Swiss registered company with development center in Bucharest that has spent 14 years as a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of high value, cross sector, process automation solutions and a blockchain-ready company.
AGYS clients’ solutions have been deployed in 14 countries in Europe, Australia and North America and across industries such as Oil and Gas, Aviation, Energy and the Commercial and Consumer banking sectors. The company has been awarded on numerous occasions for its solutions by organizations in both the JAVA and .Net space and named by IBM as one of their most innovative global solutions partners.
We are driven people!
Not just in the running and growing of a business, but through the relentless pursuit of innovation in our chosen market space. Our drive led us to the development of a new generation of applications for the banking industry, that we named BankConnect. Our maturation as a company resulted from the development of a low code platform, before the term was even coined; going by the name of BlueFabric
We are enthusiastic people!
About what? Well, many things. Yet none more than the potential of blockchain technology; delivering decentralization, transparency and trust and with it, the potential for revolutionizing the way global business’ transact. Yet enthusiasm, or for that matter, ideas, mean little without action. That’s why we pushed ahead and in 2018 we launched a smart contract development platform designed to rapidly accelerate the development of smart contracts and therefore, liberate the development of blockchain applications themselves. One that we now call SmartFabric.
For more info, visit us at www.agys.ch
Professional Knowledge and Experience required:
• 2+ years of experience in a help desk support or development environment required
• 1+ years of experience in working in JAVA web applications
• Understanding of Incident, Problem, and Change Management and/or ITIL Framework is a plus
• Basic knowledge in WebServices (SOAP, JSON-RPC, REST) & XML/JSON
• Basic knowledge in Application and Web Server: J2EE (Jboss, Glassfish, WebSphere Application Server, WebLogic Application Server) or Servlet/JSP Container (Apache Tomcat)
• Basic knowledge in Databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle Databases, IBM DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL
• Basic knowledge in Java development (J2EE patterns, J2EE architecture (Java, EJB, JSP & JSTL, Servlets, JMS etc.) is a plus
• Previous experience in a client facing role providing implementation activities (i.e. customer support, customer onboarding)
• Excellent content delivery skills to customers - verbal and written, preferably at a software company
• Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to listen, follow up, attention to detail, and accomplish desired results verbally and/or in written form to appropriately document issues
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Strong troubleshooting skills and experience troubleshooting tickets
• Proven success supporting technology and delivering high quality customer service
• Ability to work well with minimum supervision and proactively follow up on outstanding issues/tickets
• Ability to handle multiple projects with shifting priorities and frequent interruptions effectively
• Results orientation, you will not be satisfied until the job is done with the right quality!
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels within the organization
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
• Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies and clearly communicate their value proposition
Your main deliverables as Support Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Provide first level support for service requests and incident resolution
• Responsible for logging and tracking incidents and service requests by utilizing, monitoring and managing JIRA ticketing system
• Validate User Requests proper categorization & prioritization
• Document detailed and proper descriptions of problems and resolutions in ticketing system
• Accurately troubleshoot and decipher problems by asking probing questions and utilizing available resources
• Analyze, diagnose, and provide workarounds until the fix can be supplied to the customer
• Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate technical support engineers, with all available information
• Maintain ownership of escalated incidents and requests through resolution, owning the relationship with the customer
• Follow up on all outstanding calls and open ticket items to ensure timely resolution and customer satisfaction
• Follow up with users to ensure problems were resolved successfully
• Document related issues to maintain an IT knowledge base
• Initiate and deliver ad hoc individual client training workshops, if necessary
• Maintain a predefined call closure rate on incidents entered into ticketing system
• Collaborate with Smart Fabric product team to understand new feature and enhancements related to upcoming releases
• Monitor customer’s adoption of application and proactively encourage areas for improvement
Foreign languages and Level of Proficiency required: English C level – Proficient user (speaking & writing)
Travel - 25% of work time