AGYS is a Swiss registered company with development center in Bucharest that has spent 14 years as a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of high value, cross sector, process automation solutions and a blockchain-ready company.
AGYS clients’ solutions have been deployed in 14 countries in Europe, Australia and North America and across industries such as Oil and Gas, Aviation, Energy and the Commercial and Consumer banking sectors. The company has been awarded on numerous occasions for its solutions by organizations in both the JAVA and .Net space and named by IBM as one of their most innovative global solutions partners.
We are driven people!
Not just in the running and growing of a business, but through the relentless pursuit of innovation in our chosen market space. Our drive led us to the development of a new generation of applications for the banking industry, that we named BankConnect. Our maturation as a company resulted from the development of a low code platform, before the term was even coined; going by the name of BlueFabric
We are enthusiastic people!
About what? Well, many things. Yet none more than the potential of blockchain technology; delivering decentralization, transparency and trust and with it, the potential for revolutionizing the way global business’ transact. Yet enthusiasm, or for that matter, ideas, mean little without action. That’s why we pushed ahead and in 2018 we launched a smart contract development platform designed to rapidly accelerate the development of smart contracts and therefore, liberate the development of blockchain applications themselves. One that we now call SmartFabric.
For more info, visit us at www.agys.ch
Professional Knowledge and Experience required:
• 3+ years of experience in software and/or technical training
• Previous experience in a client facing role providing implementation activities (i.e. customer support, customer onboarding)
• Experience working with eLearning and/or Video software
• Experience with online content management systems
• Excellent content delivery skills to customers - verbal and written, preferably at a software company
• Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
• Troubleshooting and assessment skills
• Demonstrated understanding of computers and use of software applications
• Proficient skills using Microsoft Office, screen capture software, common browsers, and mobile device applicants
• Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills
• Strong client relationship skills
• Excellent verbal, written, and problem-solving skills
• Strong consulting skills required to deliver training content
• Reliable self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision
• Pro-active attitude and very good organizational skill
• Results orientation, you will not be satisfied until the job is done with the right quality!
• Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies and clearly communicate their value proposition
Your main deliverables as Training Specialist will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Design, develop and maintain customer and partner enablement kit
• Prepare, practice and deliver onsite and/or remote software training sessions to new and existing customers and partners
• Develop and maintain the training course content and material (e.g. Training Materials, Web Help, FAQ’s, training videos, tutorials, webinars, online knowledge base)
• Present Smart Fabric platform capabilities and custom applications functionalities in an engaging, positive and simplistic manner to ensure an effective transfer of knowledge to business owners and end-users
• Initiate and deliver ad hoc individual client training and tailor content to the specific audience
• Provide feedback to Product Management aimed at improving application usability and customer experience
• Collaborate with Smart Fabric product team to understand new feature and enhancements related to upcoming releases
• Monitor customer’s adoption of application and proactively encourage areas for improvement
• Lead discovery calls with clients to understand their workflows and onsite logistics before visiting
Foreign languages and Level of Proficiency required: English C level – Proficient user (speaking & writing)
Travel - 30% of work time