This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AGYS active
View all jobs Technical Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
AGYS is a Swiss registered company with development center in Bucharest that has spent 14 years as a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of high value, cross sector, process automation solutions and a blockchain-ready company.
AGYS clients’ solutions have been deployed in 14 countries in Europe, Australia and North America and across industries such as Oil and Gas, Aviation, Energy and the Commercial and Consumer banking sectors. The company has been awarded on numerous occasions for its solutions by organizations in both the JAVA and .Net space and named by IBM as one of their most innovative global solutions partners.
We are driven people!
Not just in the running and growing of a business, but through the relentless pursuit of innovation in our chosen market space. Our drive led us to the development of a new generation of applications for the banking industry, that we named BankConnect. Our maturation as a company resulted from the development of a low code platform, before the term was even coined; going by the name of BlueFabric
We are enthusiastic people!
About what? Well, many things. Yet none more than the potential of blockchain technology; delivering decentralization, transparency and trust and with it, the potential for revolutionizing the way global business’ transact. Yet enthusiasm, or for that matter, ideas, mean little without action. That’s why we pushed ahead and in 2018 we launched a smart contract development platform designed to rapidly accelerate the development of smart contracts and therefore, liberate the development of blockchain applications themselves. One that we now call SmartFabric.
For more info, visit us at www.agys.ch
We are looking for individuals who are willing to take on the challenge of building excellent product knowledge and to combine this with a good commercial sense, clear communication while working in an international environment.
Professional Knowledge and Experience required:
• 3+ years of experience as a Consultant or in a client facing role providing implementation activities (software development, technical presales consultant)
• 3+ years knowledge of IT delivery and architecture including knowledge of application frameworks, systems and platforms, data modelling
• Basic knowledge of system architectures and operating systems: UNIX/AIX, Linux, Windows, virtualization solutions
• Knowledge of deployment models: On premises, cloud, mobile
• Experience in managing Proof of Concepts and creating solution demonstrations
• Strong object oriented design skills
• Hands on skills of any programming language (JAVA / JEE / J2EE, Spring, HTML 5 / CSS 3 / Angular)
• Additional Technology skills would be considered a plus:
• Application servers
• Design patterns
• UML Modelling Skills
• Messaging systems/technologies
• Strong client relationship skills including the ability to influence client and guide the client to best solution to help resolve their needs
• Ability to work both independently to provide solutions to the client and as part of a team to accomplish tasks
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. You are able to not only understand complex technologies but also to explain to others in clear and simple terms based on the audience.
Your main deliverables as Technical Consultant will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Participate in client workshops to help shape best fit solution for a certain process area
• Partner with clients & partners to understand their technical requirements and to implement valuable application
• Participate in proof of concept projects (POCs) and customized apps implementations as technical expert
• design & architecture
• write custom code to perform customized functions
• implement the integration with 3rd party systems/tools
• design & develop extensions based on Smart Fabric platform out of the box APIs
• investigate technical and functional defects and propose adequate solutions
• Work closely with pre-sales, functional analysts, project managers, and others internal subject matter experts to ensure a smooth implementation and transition from start-up to integration/production mode
• Provide ongoing support for customers prior, during and post implementation
• Develop and conduct technical presentations, demonstrations, webinars, training and proof of concepts to all levels of existing and prospective customers
University degree - Bachelor degree in computer science or relevant IT programing experience
Foreign languages and Level of Proficiency required: English C level – Proficient user (speaking & writing)
Travel - 30 % of work time