Internship - Logistics Support | Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Internship - Logistics Support | Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
What distinguishes you
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master degree in a technical or economics' field
• Good communication skills
• Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity
• Results oriented and pro-active attitude
• Microsoft Office knowledge
• English - good written and spoken language skills
Your contribution to something big
• Provides support for compiling statistics to track the main logistics indicators
• Ensures the provision of other support activities in the logistics department activities
• Prepare various reports as required
Working Student Program
Your advantages: You'll get on-the-job experience and become acquainted with your possible future field. You will work in an international environment, thus expanding your own network early in your career. As a Working Student, you will be mentored both personally and professionally throughout the entire process. Moreover, we adapt your working hours to your studies and/or free time having the possibility to opt for 6/8 hours per day.
Duration: based on type of contract agreed; the program will automatically end at 6 months after the last University degree
Time of entry: depending on the job offer