IT Service Coordinator
We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers. Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must.
Skills and relevant work experience
• 1-3 years IT experience, with knowledge of ITIL and IT operations processes, and an understanding of IT service management activities, with at least some experience in IT service operations.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal, good relationship management skills, and good negotiation skills
• English language fluency, both oral and written
• 1-3 years of IT experience in service operations (preferred)
• Some experience managing 3rd party IT service providers (preferred)
• English and French language fluency, both oral and written (preferred)
• Associates degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Communications, or Business Management, which may be substituted with additional experience, vocational education, equivalent certifications, or partial completion of a bachelor’s degree program.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Communications, or Business Management, which may be substituted with additional experience. (preferred)
• ITIL v3 Foundation certification. (preferred)
Provides IT Operations leadership to the IT Operations team within a specific country and/or geography, evaluating service trends, and assists with the planning and implementation of approved programs for improvement.
Assists in the day-to-day coordination and delivery of IT services to the business. Assists with investigations on delivery outages, acts as single point of contact for both service providers and MCBC IT service users; coordinates resolution of service issues; and escalates performance issues as required.
IT services are delivered through multiple outsourced service providers and support critical business operations and directly affect make-ship-sell beer processes, as such this role coordinates service delivery for their area of responsibility to ensuring the services delivered from those outsourced providers are effective & operate without issue.
1. Coordinates third party service providers to ensure the effective delivery of IT services and consistent adherence to and proper execution of agreed policies and procedures by all parties.
2. Cultivates relationships with IT clients. Assists with the investigation of service issues. Participates in proactive incident & problem management, reviewing delivery performance against SLA's, evaluating trends, and assisting with the planning and implementation of approved programs for improvements.
3. Identifies IT service problems and escalates major problems through the Service Operations management hierarchy as necessary. Assists with communications to affected stakeholders.
4. Approves training materials and conducts "Lunch and Learns" with system end-users in the region, as well as new IT onboarding sessions as needed. Reviews and approves process documentation.
5. Coordinates the scheduling and communications for refresh/upgrade activities. Coordinates end-user interventions to ensure that goals and targets are achieved.
• Some periodic travel will be required, both domestically and internationally. Rarely over 5%.