AGYS is a Swiss registered company with development center in Bucharest that has spent 14 years as a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of high value, cross sector, process automation solutions and a blockchain-ready company.
AGYS clients’ solutions have been deployed in 14 countries in Europe, Australia and North America and across industries such as Oil and Gas, Aviation, Energy and the Commercial and Consumer banking sectors. The company has been awarded on numerous occasions for its solutions by organizations in both the JAVA and .Net space and named by IBM as one of their most innovative global solutions partners.
We are driven people!
Not just in the running and growing of a business, but through the relentless pursuit of innovation in our chosen market space. Our drive led us to the development of a new generation of applications for the banking industry, that we named BankConnect. Our maturation as a company resulted from the development of a low code platform, before the term was even coined; going by the name of BlueFabric
We are enthusiastic people!
About what? Well, many things. Yet none more than the potential of blockchain technology; delivering decentralization, transparency and trust and with it, the potential for revolutionizing the way global business’ transact. Yet enthusiasm, or for that matter, ideas, mean little without action. That’s why we pushed ahead and in 2018 we launched a smart contract development platform designed to rapidly accelerate the development of smart contracts and therefore, liberate the development of blockchain applications themselves. One that we now call SmartFabric.
For more info, visit us at www.agys.ch
Professional Knowledge and Experience required:
• 3+ years of experience as a Functional Consultant or in a client facing role providing implementation activities (business/functional analyst)
• Previous experience on workflow based applications (i.e. BPM) – would be a plus
• Strong system modelling skills (UML - Activity diagrams, State Machine Diagram, Use case diagram, Class Diagram – mandatory, BPMN)
• Knowledge of relational database theories and concepts; should be able to construct queries of basic to intermediate complexity and interpret the results – nice to have
• Solid experience and understanding of Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
• Experience in managing Proof of Concepts and creating solution demonstrations
• Strong client relationship skills including the ability to influence client and guide the client to best solution to help resolve their needs
• Ability to document and diagram systems & business processes with minimal background information
• Ability to work both independently to provide solutions to the client and as part of a team to accomplish tasks
• Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Pro-active attitude and very good organizational skills: ability to manage urgent requests and to also progress with longer-term projects in the other area
• Results orientation, you will not be satisfied until the job is done with the right quality!
• Self-motivated, you have the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges
• Good analytical and problem solving experience
• Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies and clearly communicate their value proposition
Your main deliverables as Functional Consultant will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Plan and lead client/partner workshops to extract use cases in their existing implementations
• Analyze and review clients’/partners’ needs to map the requirements to the capabilities of Smart Fabric platform
• Partner with clients & partners to understand their business objectives and to implement valuable applications
• Mentor customers’ business analysts/stakeholders on the right approach to process assessment
• Interact with customer stakeholders to present sources of value in the chosen process areas
• Demonstrate Smart Fabric platform to clients & partners
• Train, conduct demos and walkthrough different process areas
• Hands-on delivery of customer applications
• Configure, customize, implement and test specific cases and customized applications using Smart Fabric platform
• Manage the parallel implementation of several small to medium sized projects
• Work with the sales and customer success division to identify reusable solutions to improve generic proof of concepts (POC’s) offering, as well as opportunities to replicate use cases
• Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key client/partner stakeholders to ensure customer success
• Maintain regular communication with both the client/partner and internal teams, and effectively manage client’s/partner’s expectations
Foreign languages and Level of Proficiency required:
English C level – Proficient user (speaking & writing)
Travel - 30 % of work time