SW Developer C# OOP for Requirements Engineering Tools-I ID-TSR
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
There are those of us who develop SW for the future cars and those who give them the tools to do so. Requirements Engineering process requires support from several internal software tools. These tools will enable tracking the requirements received from our diverse customers through the entire SW development process. The tools will enable us to implement a proper traceability of the requirements. These tools need to be developed and maintained in order to support the defined Requirements Engineering process. Your daily responsibilities would be to:
* clarify requirements for your tasks,
* design and develop software modules,
* test and document your work,
* come with ideas that will help us to create a more friendly and professional environment If you have knowledge in SW programming languages like C++ / C# / Java and relational databases, apply and will find the proper tasks for you. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics, Physics...);
* Analytical capabilities, open minded and good communication skills
* Know-how in at least one high-level programming language (i.e. C#, C++, Java);
* Experience with Databases (SQL Server or other DBs);
* Ability to learn and attention to details; Good to have:
* Experience with DXL Language and DOORS (or other Requirements Engineering) tool
* Knowledge of Agile processes and methods (Kanban/Scrum method);
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.