Project Management Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Project Management Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
London Stock Exchange Group is a global markets infrastructure business, sitting at the heart of the world’s financial community. We provide valuable services for a wide range of customers, focusing on Intellectual Property, Risk and Balance Sheet Management and Capital Formation.
In order to support our growth plans and maximise our global efficiency, we are setting up a new technology and operations hub in Bucharest which will play a key role in providing services to the group and to our clients across the world. We aim to initially employ a team of 200 professionals in Romania across a range of technology data services and corporate function roles Our career opportunities cover a number of areas:
• Web services - software development, system administration, maintenance and operational support for LSEG web platforms (both Linux and Windows platforms);
• Corporate Services - corporate system administration and corporate application support for platforms based on Windows, Citrix and Red HAT;
• Market Services which includes application support, system administration and database services engineering for LSEG markets;
• Post Trade Services which includes software development and DevOps.
Requirements:• MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills
• PRINCE 2 Practitioner is considered an advantage
• Experience in project delivery and transition projects ideally
• Fluent spoken and written English language
• Previous experience in a similar project delivery, coordination or support role
Responsabilities:• Rapidly process large amounts of information and present it back to management team in meaningful way
• Manage multiple moving parts ensuring risks are identified early and mitigated
• Create and maintain key project documentation including project plans, schedules and budgets and uses standard project management tools to track delivery against plan
• Support stakeholder engagement, translating objectives into business requirements and solutions
• Maintain a Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies (RAID) log throughout the lifespan of the project, working closely with owners to track, report and resolve risks, escalating where required
• Support business case development including cost and resource requirements
• Support project governance by creating governance packs, status reports and documenting key decisions
• Responsible for project status reporting
• In this role, you will be expected to solve complex problems quickly within the constraints of the project
Come and join our Programme Management team to support our delivery of project objectives, plans, documentation and reporting. The role is predominantly planning, coordination and logistics of people and technologies.