Food-Loss Prevention & Waste Management Consultant
Valuement Eastern Europe is a retail-focused consultancy serving clients across Central & Eastern Europe. We identify and settle leakages for our clients through our process mining and data-driven methodologies. This in turn can finance client change initiatives which we enable through our unique 360º perspective over your teams, your third-party partners, your clients and your market.Cerinte
Valuement Eastern Europe is looking for a professional with experience in waste management or sustainability, with proven track record of projects in FMCG or HORECA markets.
The professional will support Valuement in building up its waste management consulting services for the Central and East European Retail markets. The short-term aim will pivot around food-loss prevention and waste management.
The professional should demonstrate an experience in serving services for FMCG or HORECA clients and have a strong understanding of:
- Food loss and waste methodology and implementing activities
- Mapping food supply chains and identify steps in the chain where food losses are likely to be high and have the highest impact
- Collecting and analyzing primary data and information using survey and sampling methods.
Additional requirements and information:
Minimum 3 years in a client-facing role.
English - advanced level.
Technical background is a big plus.
Will serve Top-Tier European Retail Chains.
- Conduct survey and research activities among Valuement clients on their food-loss reduction and waste practices and mid-term plans.
- Build up audit methodologies around qualifying maturity levels on food-loss reduction and food waste practices.
- Work along with client to develop and implement a food-loss reduction and waste strategy. Identify short term (<3 months) medium term (3-6months) and longer term (>12 months) proposals
- Serve as PMO for the fiscal, legal & operational part of implementing the food-loss reduction and waste strategy.
- Determine the technical aspects of the various supply chain operations, assess the level of quantitative and qualitative food losses along the chains, the frequency of occurrence and identify their causes.
- Represent Valuement with highest degree of professionalism.
o Personal data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purpose of this or future staff selections, guaranteeing the rights under art. 12 et seq. of the EU Reg. 679/2018.
o Candidates are invited to transmit only the data necessary to evaluate their professional profile and not to send sensitive data.
o Valuement Eastern Europe informs that the processing of personal data will be provided through manual or/and IT tools.
o Personal Data of candidates will only be processed by Valuement Eastern Europe HR department and will not be disclosed or transferred to third parties