This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InSites Consulting active
View all jobs Digital Innovator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
As Digital Innovater, you are part of our Innovation Team that has been developing innovative research technology, methods and techniques sincever the last years our innovations have led to several international awards and over 30 publications. The Innovation Team has always been the beating heart stirring company growth.
Within the team, your domain of expertise is process automation: making sure we can deliver better projects in a shorter time frame. We are looking for an all-round technical expert that can support the team to develop the insight eco-system of the future.
- You automate our standard ways of execution of the research projects from content creation to analysis and reporting.
- You develop, maintain and execute automation scripts and tool interfaces; you will be using (chat)bot software, VBA, Excel, SQL and Python scripting or other RPA or Artificial Intelligence software packages.
- You are responsible for the entire automation project implementation: strategy definition together with the stakeholders, impact analysis, optimization based on user’s feedback, progress reporting, training sessions for the research teams.
- You act as a technical specialist on all innovation projects related to third-party tools we use to execute our research projects.
- You integrate and customize existing software packages in our workflows from a technical point of view through API’s and Single Sign-on.
- You develop prototypes to test new tools in an early stage of the innovation funnel. This will mostly involve the usage of the following technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, SQL, HTML, jQuery & Angular.
- You evaluate prototypes from a technical point of view and align with the other technical experts on the best way to implement an innovation in a structural way.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science or similar domain.
- At least 2 years of experience in developing web applications
- Experience in dealing with API and OWASP rules
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience/knowledge in one of the following is considered a plus: , Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Azure, Angular, AI software (Python, Dialog flow, Motion AI) and RPA systems (Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere)
- Logical mind and mathematical thinking
- Strong sense of ownership and dedication
- Self-organizing, with the ability to create own processes and ways of working
- Comfortable to speak with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Able to think outside the box, while adapting and implementing innovative solutions
- A team player that is humorous and fun to work with
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At InSites Consulting, we care about people and offer many opportunities to learn and grow. Joining InSites Consulting is joining a highly passionate and dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are stimulated. On top of this we offer a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours, fit to your schedule
- Occasional remote working possible, thanks to our adapted technologies
- All-in health plan
- Easy access to sports, facilitated and co-paid by the company
- Elaborate induction training & regular online training tracks
- Modern IT & workspace equipment
- A senior coach helps you grow within the company
- Extra vacation days
- Very cool modern office space
- Central location, close to the university
- Unlimited (very good!) coffee, tea, soda and sparkling water
- Fresh fruits on Mondays, fresh soups on Wednesdays
- Massage chair to relax your muscles
- Relaxing area with Xbox, ping pong table and foosball table
- Regular themed parties & teambuilding activities
- Happy moments celebrated
- International teambuilding every 1,5 years
- Sharpen your English skills thanks to the international team
- Company closing between Christmas and New Year