Software Developer - Embedded Linux/C++ Timisoara
The Car Infrastructure (CIS) domain develops the FUTURE Operating Platform of the Automotive SW Industry.
We provide all Software Products and Services needed to create AUTOSAR compliant Automotive Applications.
• AUTOSAR Compliant Operating System and Platform
• AUTOSAR Real Time Environment Code generator
• AUTOSAR Tool-suite (Tresos Studio)
• Integration (SW System Integration Projects)
AUTOSAR (AUTomotive Open System ARchitecture) is an open and standardized automotive software architecture, jointly developed by major automobile manufacturers, main Electronic System suppliers, and tool developers. It serves as a platform upon which next generation vehicle applications will be implemented.
For our System Operating Platform you will perform research activities for defining a future product based on Linux and you will develop the SW going through all the steps from requirements to system testing.
The main goal of your activity will be the development of future AUTOSAR software in new platforms for high-performance computing for embedded automotive applications.
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Understand AUTOSAR SW Specifications and the particularities of using an embedded Linux kernel,
• Develop code for SW platform modules,
• Develop unit and validation automated tests
• Elaborate the technical documentation and report
For your daily work you have to work with Eclipse development environment, debuggers, automatic module test frameworks and Tresos Studio Configuration Tool, without losing sight of quality and Elektrobit Automotive processes.
You will join a young and motivated team to support our worldwide developed projects for automotive customers.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
• University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications, Informatics or similar
• Good knowledge of C++ programming language
• Embedded C programming experience
• Knowledge of SW programming for Linux
• Knowledge on Data Distribution Service (publisher-subscriber)
• Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
It is a plus:
• Microcontrollers knowledge
• Experience in development and/or integration of Linux based for automotive embedded
• Embedded systems knowledge and experience in the automotive industry
• POSIX knowledge
• AUTOSAR knowledge
• Experienced in SVN and Jira
• Soft skills: result orientation, good communication skills, ability to analyze, team player
• Career development opportunities corresponding to your professional success
• The opportunity to gain excellent experience in challenging projects in which you take on a specialized task
• You develop software with advanced process models throughout the development process
• Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
• Trainings organized in our locations in Germany to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
• We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life-Balance for themselves
• An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
• An employee-oriented company culture
• Flexible work time
• Premium insurance to medical services
• 13th salary and loyalty bonus
• EB Way of working and Way of life
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow. Be part of our exceptional company.
If you are interested in this job, please apply directly here!