This job is no longer active!
View all jobs CGI Romania active
View all jobs Assistant manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
CGI in Romania
Leading provider of IT and business consulting services worldwide
CGI, one of the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world, employs more than 74,000 professionals across 40 countries. Through our industry and technology expertise, we help more than 5,000 clients become digital organizations, supporting their transformation to meet the digital expectations of their customers and citizens.
Within Romania, CGI supports leading organizations across all major sectors, delivering an end-to-end portfolio of capabilities, from IT and business consulting to systems integration, outsourcing services and business solutions.
Join our team in Romania!
CGI offers limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Our global, multi-cultural footprint empowers you to learn and grow, while our ownership culture enables you to share in the success you help create. We seek experienced programmers and consultants along with IT graduates for a range of positions, including Java Technical Expert, C# Technical Lead, Infrastructure Architect, Bid Manager, Java Developers, C# Developers, ServiceNow Developers, Salesforce Developers
Help us build the future. Come join our team!
Positive energy and enthusiasm at work
Good organization skills
Problem-solving skills, reactiveness
Ability to set priorities and concentrate on goals
Advanced level of English
French - would be a plus
Studies completed with a Bachelor's degree
- Administrating the manager’s agenda
- Handling the manager’s incoming calls
- Mail management
- Booking Various reservations (taxi, etc.)
- Welcoming customers / members / employees / candidates
- Receiving / delivering packages
- Booking meeting rooms
- Managing the relationship with suppliers (supplier referencing, making purchase orders)
- Travel tool management (creation of travel profiles, booking of plane tickets, hotel, taxi, transfer of resources)
- Resource allocation in internal tools
- Badge / photo badge orders for newcomers, orders office supplies members, centralization of requirements - continued attention to other requests / needs of members
- Help members with the integration part (sending emails concerning e-learning / insurance presentations)
- Centralization and regular updating of a file with all members and internal phone numbers + email addresses
- Facilitate medical visits and employee schedules
- Various tasks (for example - help members with PC configuration)
Salary package that includes meal tickets and private medical insurance
Multinational working environment