Data Analyst fluent Spanish in Bucharest
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
• Bachelor’s degree, (preferably but not essential) in a field related to languages or linguistics –
• Excellent Spanish language skills. All candidates must be either native Spanish speakers or at a near native level (C1-C2)
• Comprehension of a variety of Spanish accents.
• Up-to-date knowledge or awareness of popular culture in Spanish-speaking countries.
• English knowledge at least B2 level.
• Computer literate.
• Communication skills and experience working with technical teams
- working schedule: flexible working hours from 8:00 AM /10:00 AM to 5:00 PM/7:00 PM, Monday to Friday
- Amazon Office: Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompeiu
The Data Analyst will:
- work with management on adapting transcription and annotation guidelines for the Spanish language.
- provide hands-on transcription and annotation services.
- translate established guidelines into daily work practices.
- work with management on workload scheduling and deliverable.
In this role, he/she will get to show his/her exceptional attention to detail and follow-through. He/She will also capitalize on his/her:
- exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- strong analytical skills and ability to quickly analyze data to draw and present conclusions with actionable steps.
- ability to multitask across several speech domains and work autonomously with minimum direction.
- attractive salary package
- private medical insurance