C# GUI Team Leader (New Cyber Intelligence Center in Bucharest, end-to-end development)
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is a global provider of security and intelligence data mining software that helps governments, critical infrastructure providers and enterprises to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats.
You are invited to join them in the establishment of their first Romanian local R&D center, which will be focused on end-to-end intelligence projects delivery. They want you to be part of their first Romanian R&D group and play a major role in laying the foundations of their methodologies and work culture.
• Our client is looking for an experienced C# Team Leader, who knows how to motivate, retain and support the personal & professional development of his team members, to join their development group.
• You will have the opportunity to influence & play a significant role in the rapidly growing cyber and intelligence fields, by participating in the development of state of the art technologies, and high-level involvement in major projects that will significantly contribute to making our world safer and more secure.
• Over 3 years’ experience as C# Leader
• Experience with MSFT technologies
• Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within software design and development.
• Good communication and leadership skills
• Ability to interact and work well with other team peers
• BSc, Software Engineering or other related degree
• Advantage – experience with Angular & Node.js
• Leading a team responsible for developing and implementing new project features and enhancing existing ones
• Adding performance and software quality metrics to our codebase
• Ensuring team is competent with cutting edge technologies