C# GUI developer (Cyber Intelligence, Bucharest, WPF, end-to-end development)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile C# GUI developer (Cyber Intelligence, Bucharest, WPF, end-to-end development) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is a global provider of security and intelligence data mining software that helps governments, critical infrastructure providers and enterprises to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats.
You are invited to join them in the establishment of their first Romanian local R&D center, which will be focused on end-to-end intelligence projects delivery. They want you to be part of their first Romanian R&D group and play a major role in laying the foundations of their methodologies and work culture.
• Senior, highly skilled C# .Net developer
• Experience in multi-threaded programming
• Design patterns – Advantage
• Self-motivated, self-learning capabilities
• B.Sc. or higher degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
• Proven competence in WPF, VB.net (up to 3% of the system is written in VB.net)
• Visual Studio, Win Form
• Working on parallel tasks, and ensuring assiduous schedule adherence
• Maintaining smooth interactions with customers on ongoing basis
• Participating in the development and support of various communications products, and integrating them with other systems