Global Service Owner – Databases & Reporting
Founded in 2003 in Timisoara as Business Relations and then becoming part of Bosch Group in, Bosch Service Solutions today ranks among the leading international supplier of Business Process Outsourcing solutions. The high quality standards for which Bosch is renowned worldwide, are maintained in the services we offer in Marketing & Sales, Customer Services, Finance & Accounting, Security & Safety, Facility Management, Purchasing, Logistics & Production, IT & Technology and HR Management – services that are offered in more than 18 languages by 800 employees.
Your contribution to something big:
- Taken over global responsibility of Bosch Service Solutions established Database and Reporting Services;
- Give direction and motivate support teams (VGT - virtual global teams) to deliver on overall goals and strategies and perform continuous improvement and changes within the scope of Databases and Reporting Services;
- Monitor global Databases and Reporting service costs and plan budget and measure availability and performance;
- Develop and optimize of standards and procedures; define the technology and service road map;
- Represent the service from a technical perspective to connected Service Owner (. raise awareness about new features and functionalities);
- Identify and evaluate service risks; and participate in mitigation and control activities;
- Ensure proper training for staff and managers to ensure that everyone performs adequately in their respective roles;
- Ensure compliance with quality and process standards (. legal).
What distinguishes you:
- Good knowledge of DB technologies (MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, DB high availability, etc);
- Good knowledge BI solutions (Pentaho. SSRS, SSIS, Spoon, etc);
- Consulting capabilities to transform IT requirements into actionable measures;
- Service specific technical knowledge, communication, coordination and organizational skills;
- Deep understanding of risk evaluation and impact in IT environments for change activities;
- Profound experiences in leading people (virtual/local);
- Exceptional analytical capabilities, communication skills and intercultural competence;
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent work experience;
- Several years of experience in IT service management, software engineering and/or solutions development or other related area;
- Several years of professional experiences in project management and leadership.
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform BestJobs.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.