This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philip Morris Romania active
View all jobs Procurement Supervisor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims.
Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in indirect procurement, experience in digital marketing procurement is an asset;
- Prior work experience in FMCG industry;
- Knowledge of sourcing processes and SRM;
- Experience in stakeholder and contract management;
- Prior experience in managing teams;
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken);
- Good knowledge of SAP, e-sourcing, MS Office tools;
- Define sourcing strategies and manage sourcing activities for Indirect Marketing & Sales related Procurement Categories in the assigned markets such as AtL , BtL ,POSm ,Event Management;
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal stakeholders, vendors and external business partners;
- Set departmental goals across strategies and projects and provide day-to-day leadership to the team, to a high performance, service oriented work environment that supports PMI’s mission, objectives and service expectations;
- Lead local regional cost and process optimization projects in all assigned categories. Pilot continuous improvement initiatives;
- Review and adapt sourcing processes to comply with the PMI Policies and local requirements, and report on compliance issues when being identified;
FIND A NEW PATH
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential inside or outside Romania. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional group of team members from all over the world.