This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philip Morris Romania active
View all jobs Statistician active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
- Master Degree in engineering, statistics, mathematics, or other relevant discipline
- 5 years relevant industrial work experience in statistical discipline;
- Strong analytical, conceptual and achievement orientation skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Comfortable working in a cross functional team;
- Good level of MS Office;
- Fluent level of written and spoken English;
- Provides statistical direction, deploys standardized statistical approaches in line with relevant external standards;
- Deploys, validates, and maintains in line with Philip Morris International change management processes, standard procedures for data assessment;
- Provides guidance and training on statistical methods and good data management practices to relevant stakeholders;
- Lead complex process monitoring initiatives required at global level and coordinate analyses involving several affiliates;
- Develop and maintain a good communication with appropriate functions within Philip Morris Romania and central EU Quality Team to facilitate efficient problem solving;
- Maintain the link with central functions on quality related issues, in order to ensure that proper communication is in place and all policies and quality procedures required by entrepreneur are applied;
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke.