Philip Morris Romania is an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc.
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands, including Marlboro, the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI's products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2015, the company held an estimated 15.6% share of the estimated total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.7% excluding the People's Republic of China and the U.S. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
- Master Degree in engineering, statistics, mathematics, or other relevant discipline
- 5 years relevant industrial work experience in statistical discipline;
- Strong analytical, conceptual and achievement orientation skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Comfortable working in a cross functional team;
- Good level of MS Office;
- Fluent level of written and spoken English;
- Provides statistical direction, deploys standardized statistical approaches in line with relevant external standards;
- Deploys, validates, and maintains in line with Philip Morris International change management processes, standard procedures for data assessment;
- Provides guidance and training on statistical methods and good data management practices to relevant stakeholders;
- Lead complex process monitoring initiatives required at global level and coordinate analyses involving several affiliates;
- Develop and maintain a good communication with appropriate functions within Philip Morris Romania and central EU Quality Team to facilitate efficient problem solving;
- Maintain the link with central functions on quality related issues, in order to ensure that proper communication is in place and all policies and quality procedures required by entrepreneur are applied;
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke.