VP of Finance ( $200K/year) - Remote Work
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Crossover Romania active
View all jobs VP of Finance ( $200K/year) - Remote Work active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Do you have what it takes to be a successful VP of Finance in a fast-paced cloud-based network environment? Are you excited to manage a world-class team of 50+ finance professionals? Are you searching for a senior role that requires critical thinking, inspirational leadership and excellent communication skills to support a growing private equity portfolio? and these skills Do you want to be challenged daily to reach ambitious objectives and targets?
Your key responsibilities include:
- Manage virtual Finance teams, leading Finance Managers and Individual Contributors, aligning goals and priorities in a non-traditional working environment, setting weekly goals and leading weekly performance reviews, goal tracking, and quarterly budgets.
- Drive productivity and improvement through deep diving and being innovative, specializing on one or more of the following areas: FP&A and Controlling, Finance IT Systems and Data Import, GL Audits using US GAAP, Operations including Treasury and Tax, and Acquisitions.
- Deep dive into issues as necessary showing your ability to resolve detailed problems whilst maintaining a high-level overview
- With your professional background as a global enterprise finance manager and your strong GAAP experience, you will overlook the accounting, consolidation, reporting, debt covenant compliance and audit for our customer’s portfolio of over 50 companies.
- Focus on process improvement, productivity, automation and ensuring timeliness and accuracy of portfolio company financial statements.
- Be responsible for the end-to-end financial operations, compliance, reporting, audits and planning, effectively managing remote teams.
- With your excellent English communication skills, you excel at getting individuals and teams to perform at a higher level, and are expected to hire and groom top talent.
- 10+ years of US GAAP experience in a senior financial management position of a company with international operations.
- 10+ years experience of managing finance teams of 30 people or more
- Track record as senior finance person responsible for 100+ MUSD turnover (annualized).
- Experience managing a complex group audit - Big 4 or client side.
- A relevant university degree plus either CPA (or equivalent professional certification) or MBA.
- Extensive US GAAP exposure, ASC 606 implementation experience a bonus.
- M&A accounting and finance experience, including complex multi-currency consolidations.
- Extensive experience with large-scale ERP systems - Netsuite and/or Intacct a bonus.
- Proven team leader with the ability to work with tight deadlines in a faced-paced environment.
- Well organized and resourceful, as well as an effective, proactive problem solver.