Telecom Business Consultant - $8300/month - Remote Work
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Crossover Romania active
View all jobs Telecom Business Consultant - $8300/month - Remote Work active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
We're running an Online Hiring Event this coming Saturday to hire Telecom Business Consultants ($100k/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
The Telecom Consultant will work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer in advising Optiva’s more than 100 global mobile operators on key business issues such as acquisition, revenue, churn and cost.
He/she will be responsible for performing data analysis, preparing and presenting presentations and managing clients both independently and in a team setting.
We are looking for acquisition strategy, cross-sell up-sell, churn management, loyalty programs, revenue generation, Telecom Customer Segmentation, Tariff planning, Telecom Omni-Channel Strategist, Telecom Data/Cloud Play.
This role may be a great fit if
• You have experience working with Wireless Operators
• You have a working knowledge of Customer Lifecycle Value
• You are a fast learner, open to new challenges and new ways of doing things
• You possess a strong intellectual curiosity
• You excel in complex, fast-changing, unstructured environment
• You are an excellent leader, negotiator, manager, and problem solver
• You have experience as a Consultant for companies like BCG, McKinsey or Bain.
• You have immediate availability
This role is NOT a fit and you should NOT apply if
• You have no previous consulting experience
• Your consulting experience is technical in nature (e.g., I.T., networking, etc..)
• Your previous roles have primarily focused on sales or business development
• You have no experience working with wireless carriers
• You have no experience with business analysis tools and large data analysis
- 3-5 years of consulting experience with a proven track record
- Experience with teams working in a global (remote) environment
- Experience in enterprise software preferred, but not required
- Ability to rapidly grasp new areas within the CMT domain and quickly structure a broader concept
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with business analysis tools (e.g. Tableau, SQL, excel, and the similar)
- Strong undergraduate and/or graduate academic credentials preferred
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must
- Project management experience is a nice to have
- An MBA would be a significant plus
BOOTCAMP PROGRAMTo apply for a role at Crossover, you will go through a series of online tests, usually during the online hiring event. If you pass these tests, you will be offered the opportunity to participate in our four-full-time week Bootcamp training program. This is elite training taught by our top instructors.
Here’s what our graduates have to say about Bootcamp:
"I am very pleased to say that because of Crossover's unorthodox and unique way of transferring the knowledge through (Paired sessions, coaching sessions with CSMs), I have never been more confident in my technical skills and abilities for my role."
"The CTO Bootcamp was another thing that motivated me. I wanted to see how CTOs across the globe work and learn from them."
"I've been with the company since Aug (been part of the second Bootcamp) and since then I've learned SQL, databases, servers, tapes, other content management systems etc- and that's only been in 3 months. Usually when I'm in a new company, I learned a lot about their platform, their tools etc during the length of my time with them but never at this speed!"
It is offered as soon as you want to get started. You will be compensated for 40 hrs/ week at the hourly rate for the role you are applying to. Bootcamp training is an excellent opportunity to learn about our culture, expectations, tools, processes, and procedures. It's an intensive and demanding program, but every graduate is guaranteed a job at the end of it.
Join our community of remote professionals!