SVP of Technical Product Management - $400k/year - Remote Work
We're running an Online Hiring Event this coming Saturday to hire SVPs of Technical Product Management ($400K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
We acquire a new company and their software products every week. This results in unparalleled growth opportunities typically only seen in the most explosive startups.
Every one of our Senior Vice Presidents coordinates a team working across many different products each week. The team’s focus is on making design decisions that define the core architecture of each product across multiple future releases.
As an SVP, you will create data structures, object models and algorithms to solve high-value problems at the heart of our products. You will make critical decisions about these products and use your passion for technology to inspire debate.
You will decide when and how to leverage a particular technology and maintain an active, clearly articulated point of view on core technical matters. You will also be open to change and welcome alternative points of view
On a daily basis, you will solve complex, ever-changing problems across a broad and growing product portfolio.
Members of our TPM teams are not typical product managers. They do not spend their time managing engineering teams or planning sprints. Nor do they work long-term on a single project or focus on UI/UX design. As a result, no product management experience is required for this role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering, (M.Sc. or Ph.D. preferred)
- 5+ years of hands-on production code development and architecture design in Java or C# on a commercial SaaS product
- 5+ years experience in a leadership position in Application Architecture, Software Engineering, or Technical Product Management
- Have developed and maintained deep technical skills across a variety of technologies and domains
- Be able to identify and articulate patterns in unstructured and unorganized content
- Have excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
Join our community of remote professionals!