Financial Planning & Operations Manager ($100K/year) - Remote Work
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Crossover Romania active
View all jobs Financial Planning & Operations Manager ($100K/year) - Remote Work active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
You will utilize standard reporting & analysis platforms and data structures to architect, implement and deploy finance insight tools across the organization. The key to valuable insights will be to integrate data structures, automate finance analysis and merging of complex finance flows of a multinational and heterogeneous corporation.
You will collaborate with finance and engineering teams to investigate finance flows, converting business requirements into reports and insights of enterprise quality.
You will design reports, integrate data and implement planning and analysis reports,
You will train the reporting team, design support procedures, lead work streams, continually improve processes and outcomes, the success of which will be judged on simplicity and effectiveness.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Manage operations of Finance functions (A/P, A/R, Treasury, Reporting, General Ledger) in a multi-national company, maintaining day-to-day productivity of the team, inventing and implementing productivity practices.
- Provide coordination with customers, banks and service providers responsible for ongoing finance transaction management, services and reporting, accounting support, operations support.
- Monitor and manage the compliance with all relevant prescriptions, agreements and indentures. Understand thresholds for debt / credit leverage, periodic reporting and compliance certificates requirements and due dates.
- Maintain corporate policies and procedures in a scope of responsibility. Ensure compliance with all respective regulations in areas of responsibility. Ensure efficiency, effectiveness and transparency systems.
- Participate in capital structure transactions, acquisitions, restructuring, both analysis and execution.
- Coordinate with Financial Planning and Analysis to plan and execute effective on-going and forecasting processes. Develop and support initiatives to improve working capital management effectiveness.
- Provide support on presentations to Sr. Management and the owners, as needed.