Salesforce Developer - $5000/month - Remote Work
We're running an Online Hiring Event this coming Saturday to hire Salesforce Developers ($60K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
We are looking for Salesforce Developer who can develop cloud-based applications through the Force.com platform with an in-depth understanding of salesforce and its limitations.
You must possess strong knowledge of Visualforce and Salesforce development with experience in coding using APEX.
In this role you will be in charge of:
Follow-ups with customers to identify areas of improvement
Evaluating work results and provide required guidance
Introduce continuous deployment processes and setups
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience
- 1+ year of broad understanding and experience of Salesforce platform as a user and developer
- Be a Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer I
- Sales/Service Cloud certification
- Familiar with Salesforce DX methodology
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proactively assess infrastructure for problems and ways to increase efficiency, reliability, and capacity planning to meet escalating business demands
- Team player
- A true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. We do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
- Good proficiency in the English language
Technical Pre-requisiteThese are the recommended and minimum system requirements for participating in the online hiring event.
- Salesforce Free Account
- Any IDE
Join our community of remote professionals!