Java Software Engineering Manager - $8300/month - Remote Work
We're running an Online Hiring Event this coming Saturday to hire Java Software Engineering Managers ($100K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
The Java Software Engineering Manager will serve as a key member of our global executive team and will be responsible for delivering high-quality products.
This leadership position demands proficiency to conduct tech reviews, improve productivity from your engineering organization and guide a talented global pool of professionals to solve business problems continuously.
We are looking for hands-on leaders with a robust Cloud background, who are comfortable with aggressive weekly targets and have the ability to leverage their technical depth to set the standard for software engineering excellence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (MS or Ph.D. preferred) is absolutely mandatory
- 10+ years of experience in hands-on software development/engineering
- 3+ years experience in leading software development teams
- Experience in managing teams of 10+ people
- 3+ years of experience releasing software products within a CI/CD environment
- Hands-on experience in Java architecture and programming
- Proven experience in building high-performance teams and scalable best engineering practices
- Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, including virtualization, source control, build and test automation, code quality automation technologies
- Experience with high-end enterprise systems deployed in environments of Global 100 corporation complexity
- Proficiency in Test Automation, AWS and TDD is desired but not mandatory
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. We do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
- Good proficiency in the English language
System Pre-requisitesThese are the recommended and minimum system requirements for participating in the online hiring event.
- Any IDE
When you apply to a role in Crossover, you go through a series of online tests, usually during the online hiring event.
If you pass those tests, you will be offered an opportunity to join our paid training program that lasts 4 full-time weeks.
It is a unique opportunity to learn about the Crossover culture, tools, processes and expectations. It is an intensive training program for only the best graduates. If you graduate from Bootcamp, you will be offered a choice of several positions with the Crossover teams.
Join our community of remote professionals!