QA Manual Tester ($20K/year) - Remote Work
Our software factory is designed to deliver great quality at high pace and you will play a very relevant role. We expect that our QA manual testers perform thorough testing activity regimens for multiple products and technologies and deliver work to a high level of quality.
Your daily activities will include conducting manual testing execution and test case documentation. You also will be able to walk through our products, identify potential bugs and suggest how to test and prevent similar ones in the future.
As a QA Manual Tester, you will be working with the world’s top 1% talent people and be part of a team responsible for ensuring the highest quality of our products by using the latest technologies and toolsets. Your work quality is measured through the First Time Acceptance Rate, which means passing the quality bar set by your leadership team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3+ years of QA experience – manual testing execution and test case documentation
- Familiarity with test writing tools like TestRail, HP ALM/QC, TestLink, Confluence
- Experience of bug tracking tools like Jira, Bugzilla, HP ALM/QC
- Experience in Features testing, Bugs testing, Regression testing, System Testing, Performance Testing for web-based enterprise applications and products
- Good proficiency in the English language
Join our community of remote professionals!