Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
We would like you to:
- Have over 2 years relevant experience in economic/ financial/ audit/ financial analysis/
reporting/ cost controlling/ business analytics field;
- English skills at least B2 level; knowledge of French is an advantage;
- Have Excel knowledge;
- Have a good ability to analyze and synthesize, logical thinking, proactive attitude;
- Want to evolve in a dynamic and international context.
- Define control tools and performance indicators to monitor activity progress.
- Making economic and financial analysis reports to ensure efficient management of the
company's activities (budgets, costs, variations, etc.).
- Analysis of turnover, costs, return on investment.
- Performing and presenting analyzes/ punctual reports for the management and top
management of the company.
- Alert management in the case of identifying some malfunctions in the analyzed activity.
What we offer:
- Benefit - online benefits platform - discounts at stores, sporting activities, medical
insurance, seven cards etc;
- Access to the international training school of company + trainings/ external courses;
- Involvement in transversal projects at local or international level;
- Integration into a professional environment, together with an open, dynamic and successful