Order Management Analyst with English
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
The Order Management Associate is responsible for performing work activities included in the end-to-end Order to Cash (OTC) process for the Kellogg organization across UK and Ireland, in support of the Global Business Services strategic objectives.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
• Be responsible for timely processing of large volume of sales orders in an accurate and efficient manner by ensuring the completeness of sales orders.
• Create a seamless and satisfying internal customer experience for all interactions with the Kellogg Centre OTC team.
• Consistently meet compliance measures and achieve service level agreements.
• Achieve and sustain best practices in effectiveness, quality delivery and efficiency within a strong internal control framework.
• Pursue continuous improvements aimed at continually challenging the norm and being innovative in order to drive efficiencies and decrease costs.
• Contribute to a team environment that is focused on high performance and operational excellence.
• Resolve inquiries from internal OTC teams.
• Create transactional documents in SAP.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of products and services offered
• Generate reports for OTC leadership team.
• Work on special projects and continuous improvement initiatives; identify opportunities to make the processes more effective.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
At Kellogg’s, we emphasize on recruiting the best people to help grow our business and build on our success. To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Experience in finance, supply chain or a related field.
• Language Skills: English (advanced).
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong customer service skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Deep analytical and problem solving skills.
• The ability to navigate SAP modules. This may include Master Data, Order to Cash, APO, Return Transactions, Order Management, Pricing, Reserve systems and Contract Manufacturer Experience working in a shared services, process driven or service centre environment.
• Make timely decisions, balancing effectiveness with efficiency
• Act with a sense of urgency and determination with the end result in mind; drive sustainable results
• Act as an owner of the business and maintain accountability for results
• Expertise in Order-to-Cash function including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools.
• Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally.
• Processed and Packaged foods industry experience.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying, please contact myHR @kellogg.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Job Function: Logistics and Supply Chain
Primary Location: RO-Bucharest-Bucharest
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Oct 20, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: No