Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile CHS Agritrade active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations.
CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, livestock feed, food and food ingredients, along with business solutions including insurance, financial and risk management services.
Requirements & qualifications:
• University degree in Economics
• 2-3 years experience in a similar position
• Knowledge of cost accounting and Romanian tax law
• Good command of English language
• Strong excel skills
• Experience with ERPs – JD Edwards is an advantage
• Experience to work under pressure and manage to keep deadlines
• Proactive and responsible team-player
• Flexibility with attention to details and accuracy
In this role your responsibilities will refer to:
• Manage Inventory Accounts - review, adjustment, reevaluation, reconciliation
• Check and book the incoming invoices
• Perform monthly closing operations in accordance with the statutory reporting requirements and group policies
• Posting of accruals, provisions and other monthly/quarterly adjustments as necessary
• Perform Accounts Reconciliation
• Assistance with preparation of statutory accounts and year end audits
• Support the local FP&A function as required ensuring meaningful analysis to business performance
• Fulfill any task assigned by the line manager in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise
What we offer:
- Friendly working place with genuine people
- Meal vouchers and medical subscription
- Opportunity for professional development
- Exposure to professional multinational environment