Windows User Experience Support French / German
This position is a contingent staff position and employed by an external agency in service for Microsoft.
Microsoft envisions a mobile-first, cloud-empowered world. A world of endless possibilities. A world where passionate innovators come to collaborate to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We’re a glimpse ahead, reinventing the way we work, play, learn and do business. Bring your vision to ours!
The Windows DS Engineer is a trusted advisor to fellow IT Professionals, using broad and in-depth troubleshooting skills and product knowledge to solve challenging technical problems. Frequently, these problems will not only be technically complex, but will also require a customer-oriented mindset. You will have a chance to contribute to keeping up and running various environments for some of the world’s largest companies.
We are looking for people who:
- Are smart and intellectually curious,
- Seek a challenging work experience,
- Want to learn and gain greater expertise in their field,
- Are interested in a wide range of professional development opportunities,
- Enjoy providing the highest level of customer experience,
- Work with passion, while having fun, and act in an honest and ethical manner,
- Speak English and French or German fluently.
- You will represent Microsoft in front of the customer and resolve technical issues involving Microsoft products and services.
- Act as a technical focal point in relationships with other companies.
- Exhibit leadership through personal responsibility, accountability and teamwork.
- Occasionally manage critical situations on technical and relationship level.
- Use trace analysis or debugging skills to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, while working with diverse audiences including IT professionals and admins, developers and management.
- Advanced knowledge in configuring, administrating and troubleshooting of Microsoft® Windows Products including Windows Server 2008/R2/Win7, Windows ServerR2/Win8/, Win10.
-Nice to have
- Industry experience in configuring, administrating and troubleshooting Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of Active Directory (AdministrationTroubleshoot of Active Directory, Group Policy, AD Replication, Authentication, Kerberos) and PKI.
- Knowledge of Desktop technologies (User Profiles, Domain Joining).
If you do not possess in-depth knowledge of the above, we require you to have general IT knowledge we can build upon, coupled with high desire and motivation to develop yourself into a technology expert. We offer a new hire ramp-up program with a senior mentor, diverse technical and soft-skill training and access to Microsoft certifications and possibility to travel abroad for professional development.